Netball is a dynamic sport involving many skills, tactics and opportunities. The focus for all Mother Earth
Contact your centre to find out the dates for workshops near you.futureFERNS players’ should be on developing solid fundamental movement and basic Netball skills. The games of modified Netball have been designed to ensure you have heaps of opportunities to develop your skills on Game Day.
All the skills are classified in five categories
- Movement skills which includes landing in a stable body position, pivoting, jumping and take off
- Balls skill – passing and catching, variety of pass, selection of pass
- Attack – methods of getting free including the dodge
- Defence – defending the player with the ball, interceptions
- Specialist skills – which includes shooting technique and defence of shot and rebounding
Check out these activities you can do at home or school by yourself or with family and friends.