Netball New Zealand’s Promotion - futureFERNS Player of the Month
Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The Promotion, Mother Earth futureFERNS Player of the Month, is offered by Netball New Zealand Incorporated (the Promoter) of Level 1, Windsor Court, 128 Parnell Road, Auckland 1052.
- The Promotion commences at June 2019 and concludes at August 2019 (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotion Period.
- Employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter) and their immediate family members or any other person working on behalf of Netball New Zealand are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledges that the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To enter, you must have actioned clause (6) during the Promotion Period. A person can be entered into the draw more than once if he/she completes clause (6) more than once during the Promotion Period.
- Failure to action part of clause (6) may result in the entry being invalid and/or the Promoter being unable to supply the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, and by their entry into the Promotion each entrant consents to the Promoter exercising this right, to validate and check the authenticity of entries.
- A monthly winner will be randomly selected (from each correct answer submitted) by the promoter on the last day of the month, the morning following the post during the Promotional Period.
- The Prize Winners will be notified via email by the Promoter and the entrant will be advised that their entry has won.
- The Prize Winner will be asked to supply the address that the prize pack needs to be delivered to.
- Should the Prize remain unclaimed by a Prize Winner/s or a Prize Winner/s cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw, the Prize will be forfeited and a further random prize draw from among the remaining eligible entries will take place 72 hours after prior selection.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable, or transferable.
- The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the Prize. If the Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that Prize for a prize of equivalent value.
- If for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures of any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate this Promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with any suspension, modification or termination, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Incomplete, inaccurate or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility by the Promoter is accepted for non-receipt for any reason of an entry.
- Any cancellation, suspension or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promotion website www.netballnz.co.nz
- The Prize Winner/s must be willing to have his or her full name and image shared publically as part of any marketing and PR promotion by the Promoter and its partners after accepting the Prize, and the Prize Winner/s shall not receive any additional compensation in respect of this. This includes but is not limited to social media, event and team websites and media releases.
- Information on How to Enter and all details on the Promotion advertisement form part of these Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency, the Terms and Conditions below prevail. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions will be posted on www.netballnz.co.nz for the duration of the Promotion. The Promoter may, at its own discretion, choose not to award the Prize in the event that an entrant has breached these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by the Promoter.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and each entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand. 25. Facebook: any Promotion run through or in connection with Netball New Zealand’s social media accounts (including the Silver Ferns or ANZP Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts) is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with those social media platforms and entrants acknowledge that applicable social media platforms have no liability to entrants in relation to the Promotion. Entrants agree to fully release applicable social media platforms from any and all liability in relation to their participation in this Promotion. All information entrants provide in connection with this Promotion is to the Promoter and not to applicable social media platforms.